MainStreets of Volusia
a webinar panel discussion with
- Wayne Carter, Executive Director, MainStreet DeLand Association
- Nancy Cortez, President, Ormond Beach MainStreet
- Geof Felton, President, MainStreet DeLand Association
- Julia Davidson Truilo, Executive Director, Ormond Beach MainStreet
Thursday, March 11, 2021
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
MainStreet programs are local, volunteer-led nonprofits working to create vibrant, beautiful, and livable city cores. They are passionate advocates, dedicated volunteers, influential stakeholders, and community organizers who work every day to turn the tide in our communities — preserving history, catalyzing reinvestment, creating jobs, and fostering pride of place.
As Main Street America™ Accredited programs, the Ormond Beach and DeLand groups are recognized leading programs among the national network of more than 1,200 neighborhoods and communities who share both a commitment to creating high-quality places and building stronger communities through preservation-based economic development.
Tiger Bay members may submit questions in advance to email@example.com.
- Advance registration required - click the Register button on this page.
- Free for all Tiger Bay members.
- Members may register one non-member guest at no charge.
- Your confirmation email will include your log-in information and password. Please keep that email.