Presidential Politics in America
Dr. George C. Edwards III
- University Distinguished Professor & Jordan Chair Emeritus, Texas A&M University
- Distinguished Fellow, University of Oxford
- Editor, Presidential Studies Quarterly
A leading scholar of the presidency, Dr. Edwards has authored or edited 25 books on American politics and public policymaking and scores of articles and book chapters. He is also editor of Presidential Studies Quarterly and general editor of the Oxford Handbook of American Politics.
- Advance registration required - click the Register button on this page.
- Free for members of Volusia or Flagler Tiger Bay Clubs.
- Members may invite one non-member guest at no charge.
- $10 for non-members.
- Your confirmation email will include your log-in information and password. Please keep that email.